2022 Southeast Kansas Waterfowl (Late Split)
Our waterfowl hunts are fully guided. We do all of the scouting prior to your arrival at camp. Scouting is also done on a daily basis by one of our staff, throughout your hunt stay, to ensure the best possible opportunity to harvest game. Hunts will take place out of A Frame, Layout, or Backboard style blinds. We will be hunting harvested crop fields, ponds, or rivers.
- Harvest: Duck daily limit: 6 | Geese daily limit: 6
- Stay: 3 days, 2 nights (Check-in day 1: 3p, Check-out day 3: 12p)
- Guiding: Fully
- Lodging: Included
- Meals: Included
- License & Stamps: Obtained online from KDWPT or from a local retailer (except the federal stamp – see below). Licensing can also be obtained by calling (800) 918-2877. An annual license, federal stamp, state stamp, and HIP stamp must all be obtained for this hunt.
- Nonresident annual license: $97.50 | Under age 16: $42.50
- Kansas HIP Stamp: $2.50State Waterfowl Stamp: $10.00
- Federal Waterfowl Stamp: $26.50 (obtained at any KDWPT office or US Post Office)
- Transportation: All
- Equipment: camouflage, gloves, facemask, waterproof boots, waders, shotgun w/ ammo, hand warmers
- Game Handling: Harvest cleaned & packed with proper identification for you to take home. For clients who fly in and are not able to transport birds home, we will either make arrangements to “donate,” or we will cook them at the lodge for everyone.
- Taxidermy: Waterfowl can be frozen for you to take home or they can be sent to a local taxidermist. All costs are the responsibility of the hunter.
*Deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.