2022 Kansas Archery Hunt
You will arrive the night before your hunt at the lodge. Our lodges come fully furnished with bedding and a complete kitchen. Feel free to bring whatever you’d like to prepare for your meals. The guide will meet you at the lodge and then take you to the farms you will be hunting. All hunts are done in either a blind or tree stand, which will be determined based on the best opportunity for the hunter. If needed, the guide will meet up with the hunters midday, or in the evenings at the lodge. Hunting takes place over your 5 day stay and you will depart in the morning of day 6.
- Harvest: 1 buck, 1 doe
- Stay: 5 days, 6 nights (Check-in night 1: 2p, Check-out day 6: 10a)
- Guiding: Semi
- Lodging: Included
- Meals: Not included
- License & Tag(s): Tags are lottery draw. Application submission period is April 1st-April 29th with notification being late May-early June. Apply online using this tutorial. A nonresident hunt license is $97.50. To submit a deer permit application, the cost is $27.50 with an additional fee of $415.00. Total amount including all fees equivalates to $554.53. Additional information regarding hunting applications, fees, and draw stats can be found online at Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks or call (800) 918-2877.
- Transportation: None
- Equipment: camouflage, gloves, facemask, boots, rifle w/ ammo or bow, safety harness, heavy & light clothing
- Game Handling: Facility is provided for cleaning or you can take it to a local processor.
- Taxidermy: Game can be sent to a local taxidermist and shipping arrangements made, or you can bring a cooler and plastic bags to transport back on ice to your local taxidermist. All costs are the responsibility of the hunter.
*Deposits are non-refundable. Remaining balance can be paid in two payments. The 1st payment is due Feb. 15th and the final payment is due before the start of the hunt.